Your Icon Requests for Android and iOS Development

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jul 20 12:49:47 EDT 2011

Hello all,

A partner of mine makes the icons for IconPeople - many of you have the
Valerian icon set, either purchased individually or received in a bundle.

Since we now have iOS and Android deployment for LiveCode, we've been
thinking about what icons would be useful to extend Valerian for use on
these devices. That way, at least a modest UX experience can be had between
your apps running on the desktop and the devices.

I believe that both devices already handle the "roundedness" and
"glossiness" aspects of icon rendering. Can you correct me if I am wrong
about that? Also, I think there are good lists of supporting sizes.

Are there any specific icons you'd like to see included?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC