ANN: LiveCodeErrors for iPhone

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode at me.com
Wed Jul 20 11:53:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

although i understand what you mean. I cannot completely agree.

Nobody is forced to buy it. Mark made an iOS tool which can be used offline on the iOS devices.
He spent time and effort into it. So why not selling? Everyone is free to use the free webInterfaces. But
if one wants to buy, just let him/her without talking him/her out of it.

Just my 2cents.

Regards,

Matthias