ANN: LiveCodeErrors for iPhone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 19 18:35:54 EDT 2011

Hi Chipp,

Weird. I would expect all pros to know about it.

I'd say, give it a try. execute the following script

on foo
  try
    executeNonExistingHandler
  catch myErr
    put myErr
  end try
end foo

The first item in the message box will be a number. Download my app from http://qery.us/v4 and enter the number in the app. It'll tell you that the handler executeNonExistingHandler could not be found. If you contact me off-list, I'll send you a promo code.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com