age calculation on Windows vs Mac

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jul 19 17:34:10 EDT 2011

Sounds like time for using Julian Days for the calculation. Per Ken, take a
look at Sarah's date conversion routines at www.troz.net(they include
Julian day conversions).  Also, if you happen to be using an
sql database in your application, there are SELECT statements that will do
date calculations for you.
Pete