Mac OS X missing controls in the LiveCode IDE

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Tue Jul 19 14:05:23 EDT 2011

> The document talks about "window-frame" controls, which include
> various controls that you can place in the "toolbar" which, to the
> user, appears to be part of the window title bar. Is there a way to
> do that in LC?

Nothing in Rev to allow you to do it natively and I have found some
code that would make features like this dead easy to do in Rev except
for the issue of the stack's/card's "background" not allowing the
system to draw in the content area of the window - we can easily draw
native controls in the content area and have them visible, we cannot
get the changes to the window frame to be visible (the changes do take
effect though).. I currently am having a game of ping-pong with
support in regards to this issue..