ANN: LiveCodeErrors for iPhone

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 19 10:04:45 EDT 2011

I appreciate your quick reply, but my questions were in earnest:

Under what circumstances does this happen?
What is the RQCC report for this?

It would seem more useful to address these with RunRev rather than give
everyone using the App Store the impression that LiveCode's error dialog
doesn't exist.

If there's a recipe for reproducing an error which isn't trapped by the
error dialog I would imagine the folks at RunRev would want to repair
that ASAP.

If the issue has been reported and remains outstanding, it may be that
the recipe provided has been difficult to reproduce.

If you would kindly provide the recipe or the URL to the report which
includes it I would be happy to verify it to help the issue get
addressed quickly.

Thanks in advance for your help on this -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World