AW: security code number generation

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:46:32 EDT 2011

You could include (without telling the user) the contents of $user as part of what is inputted to generate the code. This would make it more secure but cause problems with portability, etc. I agree with the later posts pointing out the trade-offs between security and user-frendliness. Consider your decisions in that light.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig