AW: security code number generation

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 18 03:43:27 EDT 2011

First: Congratulations to Shao to the winner of the FIFA womens soccer world
championship: Japan!

As I understand Zygodact, or Peters or Shaos approach the user can pass on
his "name, etc." and the generated code to everyone else to unlock the
software.
How do you handle this issue? Is it just something "as is", is this scenario
so negligible in your customer base that you just can ignore it, or do you
count on the good in the people that they won't do it?
Would be of interest on how you handle this.
Tiemo

I'm
> > > planning to sell.  Do you think this would work for that purpose?
> >
> > Take a look at Zygodact; it does exactly this plus it has a DropTool
> > component to make it a snap to work with.
> >
> > http://www.runrev.com/store/product/zygodact-1-0-4/
> >

> > Ken Ray
> > Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
> > Email: kray at sonsothunder.com