[ANN] DropTools 1.1 Update: Problem with update fixed - Please update again

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 17 13:55:50 EDT 2011

On Jul 17, 2011, at 11:28 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 7/17/11 2:10 AM, Ken Ray wrote:
>
>> To update, click on the gear icon in the DropTools Palette, click on
>> the About DropTools tab and then click "Check For Update".
>
> Very slick and seamless, it updated without a hitch. Nice job.

Thanks, but I just found that the main download was updated to 1.1 but the "check for updates" one wasn't...

To anyone who ran the update before you read this email: if you check the "About DropTools Palette" and it doesn't say "1.1", please do another "Check for Updates" and you should get the new one.

Sorry about the mixup,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com