[ANN] DropTools 1.1 Update
kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 17 03:10:48 EDT 2011
Just a quick note to let you know that there's an update to the DropTools Palette that has the following changes/additions:
- Optimized the loading/display of DropTools by not reloading images on every launch
- Optimized the storing of the DropTools palette location (removes sluggish response when initially dragging the palette)
- Added API calls for "DropTools_VersionCheck" (which lets your DropTool check to see if the user has a late enough version of the DropTools Palette) and "DropTools_TruncID()" (which returns a truncated object identifier)*
- Will automatically disable DropTool icons in the DropTools Palette if "DropTools_VersionCheck" is executed and the DropTools Palette is older than the version provided.
- Folders in the "DropTools" folder that start with "(" will be ignored (so they can be used as support for specific DropTools).
To update, click on the gear icon in the DropTools Palette, click on the About DropTools tab and then click "Check For Update".
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
* See http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/developer/quickref.irev for more info on these API calls.
More information about the Use-livecode