Problem testing on android simulator (Windows)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jul 16 17:01:09 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 4:46 PM, John Craig wrote:

> I've tried with a unique id, not signing with anything - just want to run
> in emulator.
> All works OK on Mac - does Windows require anything extra?  I don't see
> anything so far in the android release notes.
>
> :|

That's so frustrating.  I'm sorry I don't know what else to check.  It has
worked the same for me on both WinXP and Mac.  Is your AVD built with all
the same options as on your Mac?  Try making a new AVD with minimal options.
 I hope Mark Waddingham or Jacque will chime in and save the day.  :)

˜Roger