[ANN] iOS and Android apps

John Allijn john.allijn at alice.nl
Sat Jul 16 02:29:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

Apple just approved two updates of my apps:

READ is now universal (one executable for iPhone and iPad). It has also some minor updates in the way it displays text.
The app can be downloaded here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/read/id433493823?ls=1&mt=8

For the Dutch readers on the list: Dordrecht.HD is a city walk through Hollands oldest city. I did some minor updates on the interface and corrected quite a few typo's.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dordrecht.hd/id418542297?ls=1&mt=8

New for me is the release of READ for Android. Except for some minor adjustments (the rounded corners of rectangles display differently on android then on iOS) publication was easy.

Here is a link to the app in the marketplace:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.allijn.read&feature=search_result

regards,
John