Fun DropTool

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 14 12:21:56 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:52 AM, John Craig wrote:

> I've just had a first attempt at creating a custom control with the rather
> nicely engineered DropTools palette from Sons of Thunder.  It's a scalable
> android logo constructed from LC graphic objects - just a bit of fun!
>

> You can get it here if you're interested;
>
> http://mobgui.com/downloads/**Android.zip<http://mobgui.com/downloads/Android.zip>

Nice graphic!  However, there must be a problem with how Android renders LC
graphic objects because the rounded corners don't maintain the same radius
as in the IDE.  Also in the Android emulator, Mr. Android loses his head
(literally).  I'll send you an off-list screenshot.  Thanks for making this.

~Roger