Set image/data/source via an image on web?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 14 01:08:53 EDT 2011

On 7/13/11 11:53 PM, John Patten wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> I have a script where I'm creating a number of image objects on the
> fly and then attempting to set them to jpg on a web server.
>
> Something like:
>
> put  URL "http://webserver.on-rev.com/conference/images/"&  (line x
> of tBadgeList)&  ".jpg" into tImageData
>
> put tImageData into last image

> It appears to create the correct target file
> "http://webserver.on-rev.com/conference/images/11.jpg"
>
> Anybody have a tip on how to go about doing this?

Don't use imagedata, just put the image itself, or alternately use "the
text" of the image. Either of these should work:

put URL "http://webserver.on-rev.com/conference/images/"&  (line x of
tBadgeList)&  ".jpg" into last image

put the text of URL "http://webserver.on-rev.com/conference/images/"&
(line x of tBadgeList)&  ".jpg" into last image

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com