Resizing the objects in a group

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Jul 13 00:11:03 EDT 2011

It seems that this problem is not restricted to when there is just one
control in a group.  If I create a group with any number of controls in it
then try to resize one of the controls, the group does not expand to
accommodate the new control size.  Moving a control resizes the
group, resizing it does not.  If I change the size of a control in the group
by script, the group does expand accordingly.

The lockLocation property of the group is false.  Is there some other
property of the group I need to set/unset to allow resizing of a control?  I
fnot, I plan to report this as a bug.

Pete