[ANN] MobGUI V0.12 : tab bar and buttons

John Craig john at splash21.com
Mon Jul 11 13:51:17 EDT 2011

Hi, all.  I've just updated the plugin and uploaded a new video to
http://mobgui.com
The test stack created in the video is available in the RunRev MobGUI forum.

I created a few (basic) icons with GIMP (gimp.org) for the demo, but was
thinking of compiling a
list of the most useful general purpose icons.  I have the glyphish
icons, but can't give
them away with the plugin and they don't come with inactive and active
states.  I know a graphic
designer over here who'll give me a good rate for spending a few hours
creating a small icon set
that I can give away with the plugin, so gather your thoughts.  It means
you'd have a set of icons that
you knew were definitely OK for use in your apps without royalties or
affiliation.

Don't send me lists of icons just yet - let me organize something online
where we can try to
determine what the most popular would be and I'll try and move it
forward.  That is unless
everyone already knows of good resources, are happy using them and
aren't really interested
in this idea!

JC