Mac OS X missing controls in the LiveCode IDE

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Mon Jul 11 10:31:44 EDT 2011

I made an inventory of missing Mac OS X controls, see list below :
1. Round button
2. • Textured button > http://blog.chipp.com/new-altbutton-control-for-livecode/ (?)
3. ◊ Recessed button > I have a project on it
4. ◊ Disclosure button > I have a project on it
5. • Gradient button > http://www.buttongadget.com (?)
6. • Rounded rect button > http://blog.chipp.com/new-altbutton-control-for-livecode/ (?)
7. • Rounded textured button > http://blog.chipp.com/new-altbutton-control-for-livecode/ (?)
8. ◊ Help button > I have a project on it
9. • Bevel button > http://blog.chipp.com/new-altbutton-control-for-livecode/ (?)
10. ◊ Radio button > size mini > I work on it
11. ◊ Check box > size mini > I work on it
12. ◊ Stepper > size mini > I work on it
13. Date picker
14. Segmented control
15. • Search field > http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/all.irev
16. Token field
17. • Image Well > http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/all.irev
18. Color well
19. ◊ Slider (vertical and horizontal) > size : small and mini > I work on it
20. ◊ Circular slider > I have a project on it
21. • Circular progress indicator > http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/440/Spinning-wheel
22. Vertical and horizontal split view
23. • HUD panel > http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/574/HUD-Panel-Factory
24. Puff of smoke animation
25. Answer font
26. Toolbar and his items (separator toolbar, print toolbar item, show color toolbar item, show font toolbar item, customize toolbar item, search toolbar item).
Some have their "custom control"... But not all... Is my list up to date, incomplete or wrong?
Thank you by advance...
René