Anyone A Guru With RevBrowser ?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 11 05:44:44 EDT 2011

Yes, well, that might work for me, but I don't think I can tell the client
to force everyone else with a similar setup.  The problem has something to
do with the way RevBrowser interacts with IE.  In IE, Javascript errors are
silently indicated via an icon in the status portion of the browser --
perhaps it can't find settings to control this under RevBrowser so it throws
up a standard error dialog.

Plus, I've tried everything I can think of to exit the browser when clicking
a logout link, but it still refuses to shutdown unless clicking a native
LiveCode button.

Really wish I could find some solutions so I don't have to tell the client
to forget it.  Oh well.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director