[Android] Why so quiet? Who's developing Android apps?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jul 10 21:03:23 EDT 2011

Do any of you have a LiveCode stack that simply goes through a list of
features available, and validates whether they are present on the current
platform or not.  I'm thinking of an app that incorporates everything (basic
of course) that is a capability on Mac, Lin, or Win, and shows us a list
with pass/fail or yes/no.

This would be a great tool to test pre-releases of LiveCode without having
to find out the hard way that the feature you need isn't there after you've
committed yourself to a project.  I know we have the release notes, but
nothing is better than seeing the feature actually shown by a functional
example, and having that basic code handy when the feature actually works
would be a great help to using it within your own project.

˜Roger