[ANN] AndreGarzia.Com new web page.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jul 10 00:05:29 EDT 2011

Hello Folks,

It is full of joy and pride that I announce my website redesign here. Those
that accessed my home page recently knew that it was not being updated
often, actually, it was not being updated at all. I always wanted to
recreate everything with LiveCode and now I've did it. I started yesterday,
Friday and after a little more than 24h I've got a brand new website. This
is a testimonial of how easy it is to build web stuff with the new LiveCode
Server.

This new page will serve as a hub for all my new developments and I plan to
release many many many things during the next days and weeks. I welcome
feedback and comments.

http://andregarzia.com

=)

For those that want to know, this homepage is driven with LiveCode Server.
It uses RevIgniter Framework. It uses no database at all, the pages are all
text files with HTML and special syntax in it. Keeping it simple allowed me
to deliver a full website in less than 24h. The site is easy to extend and
change. Since I am the developer and the user, I don't need an
administration interface, I can create pages by simply dropping plain text
files in the correct place and tweek things by editing special files.