missing menu items

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 9 19:13:22 EDT 2011

Hi Rand,

I bet you're on a Mac. The Quit menu item is in the application menu as is the preferences menu item. Don't remove these items from the default menus and all will be fine. The "item" right above the Quit and Preferences menu items must be a divider (dash).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com