[Android] Why so quiet? Who's developing Android apps?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jul 9 11:16:37 EDT 2011

Just wondering if I am alone... echo... echo...  ;-)

What are your plans or aspirations regarding the Android platform and
LiveCode?  Those of you who build for iOS, are you also building your apps
for Android?  Are the capabilities you need present in the latest version of
LiveCode?

I am still happy that RunRev added Android to our toolbelt, but where is the
community? How about a show of hands if you are using it, and if not, please
share with us why.

˜Roger