Finding the main stack

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jul 7 23:44:26 EDT 2011

I'm beginning to think the same thing.  However the dictionary entry for
"the target" says it resolves to the object that "originally received the
message" and since the start using command came from the preOpenCard handler
of a card in the application stack, I took that to mean the card that issued
the "start using" command.

I can easily get round this by calling the initialise handler from the
original card immediately after the start using command - I was hoping to
make things as simple as possible for the people who want to incorporate my
library into their stacks but I guess one extra line of code is no big deal.
 The custom property holds a list of databases to be opened by the library.

Pete