Hide A Stack, But Not Hide A Stack?

Kennan Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jul 7 16:09:42 EDT 2011

You could load the stack into memory nut not open it by using the trick:

get (there is a stack <pathToAStack>)

This would put it in the "mainstacks" but NOT in the "openStacks".

I think that would hide it from the Windows menu but may not keep it out of the Application Browser (I'm not at a computer so I can't confirm that).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software