Setting up Mac LiveCode apps on an iPad ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 7 13:18:30 EDT 2011

Hi Francis,

No, a personal LiveCode license for iOS is not $99 but €94. This is a BIG difference. The European LiveCode license is MUCH more expensive than the American LiveCode license.

In addition to this, you have to pay an amount for the Apple Developer programme every year. I believe that the current price it $79. It is not a huge amount, but it isn't free either and you have to pay for it every year. You can't ignore this Apple rule.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com