Gottit!

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu Jul 7 10:18:16 EDT 2011

Well the email isn't coming from him, it's coming from the list server, but
is tagged from him. Some mailing lists do this, and Gmail should really have
some way to detect that, otherwise all mailing lists read through Gmail will
incorrectly mark posts from other Gmail users as possible forgeries.

It's a new feature - I imagine they'll fix that before long.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity
 ~ (Yes, it's really me.)