defining and using globals in an application

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jul 7 02:17:42 EDT 2011

I took a tip from Andre and basically use *one or two big global arrays* in
apps and on-rev.

 - namespace problem solved. Easy to manage, remember and DELETE. I can use
the same keys for things with different arrays, name the keys anything I
want, and they can be saved to a custom property if needed. Or not.

sqb