Gottit!

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jul 6 15:33:29 EDT 2011

Richmond, this is off-topic, but I use google mail and your messages are
being tagged as not being you:

http://fulton.barncard.com/bugz/richmond.png

with an explanation from google
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&ctx=mail&answer=185812

Now I don't have to read the headers to know it's really you, but there
appears to be no "It's Really Richmond, honest" button.

 I've seen this on a couple of posts from others on this list.