System Date/Time Format Problems

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jul 5 14:27:18 EDT 2011

Ken,
Thanks for this.  I've been trying it out and all seems to work great.

I notice there are less characters (26) in tReplaceChars than there are
items in tFormatWords (28) and the handler code suggests that there should
be the same number of characters. I'd like to add a couple more formats
(ordinal day number and 3-char time zone) and want to make sure I understand
the relationship between those two variables before changing anything.

Thanks,

Pete