object beneath mouseLoc?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:58:26 EDT 2011

> For the OP: my Klondike stack polls "is within" on dozens of controls on
> each mouseMove message, many times per second, and shows no sign of delay.
> It's very fast.

Jacqueline,

If you could give a figure more precise than "dozens", I'd appreciate it.

I too had thought about polling for "is within" for each of the
controls. But there's 36 max, plus there's other things going on
(sequentially and sometimes at the "same" time), so thought it'd slow
things down. Which is when I decided to contact the list.

Cheers.

--
Nicolas Cueto