Anyone using MobGUI?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jul 4 13:28:02 EDT 2011

Chipp-

Sunday, July 3, 2011, 8:30:17 PM, you wrote:

> I can more understand developers protecting scripts when those scripts are
> part of tools which don't end up inside the codebase of another developer's
> project. For instance it might be a good idea to protect a plugin script
> which acts as a debugger for a project. Even so, I think many are still
> unlocked because mostly folks here are more eager to share how things are
> done, rather than hiding how things are done.

The only time I ever lock scripts is so I can make annoying nag trial
versions that are fully functional but otherwise nudge the user in the
direction of making a purchase. Everything else is wide open so that
maybe someone can learn something, find ugly code to laugh at, and
poke around and improve or fix things.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net