record sound problem on windows

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Sun Jul 3 10:39:23 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm having a similar problem recording sound on Windows XP with updated
quicktime.

Using the standard "record sound file "test.wav", works fine on OSX but
the resulting file when recorded on XP is high pitched & out of tempo.

Is there a special setting needed for XP? Have tried various record
rates but to no avail.

regards
alex