Anyone using MobGUI?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 3 06:30:15 EDT 2011

Hi Chipp,

I gave it a try. I found a few problems and reported them. I think they have been or are being fixed.

As far as I know, there is no tab bar.

The library is automatically added to any stack you are working on, if that stack is in the front and you change a setting in the MobGUI palette. You can't view the scripts of the library (which I consider very understandable).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com