Upper/Lower case issue

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jul 1 19:40:02 EDT 2011

Good call Devin, I found a way to do it using hilitedButton, coupled with
the fact that comparing variables obeys the casesensitive setting.

I have a repeat loop that cycles through all the buttons in the group, puts
their short name into a variable, compares the short name variable with the
name I'm looking for and sets the hilitedButton of the group if the names
match.

Thanks for the idea!

Pete