Upper/Lower case issue

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jul 1 19:00:25 EDT 2011

I have two radio buttons whose names are identical except one is in
lowercase and the other is in uppercase.  They are in a group which should
prevent more than one of them being set.

The following statement ends up setting the hilite of both buttons:

set the hilitedbuttonname of *group* "xyz" to tVar

I tried setting the casesensitive property but the dictionary clearly states
that it doesn't affect object names.  There's a valid reason for the buttons
being named that way and I'd rather not change them unless I have to - any
ideas on how to avoid this problem?

Pete