Linux standalone

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Mon Jan 31 15:20:38 EST 2011

I am working on the multi-platform distribution of a simple application that uses revBrowser function.  The mac standalone (development system too) is working, Windows in about 95% (still haven't figured out how to handle separators & disabled items which seem to not work in Windows), but now that I am moving on to Linux, I am seeing more problems.  The Windows implementation of revBrowser had some interesting unique differences and it seems Linux does too.

In particular, I create a substack and display a revBrowser window there with 'in-memory' html, the new substack window is empty.  Is there something I must do differently for Linux?

thanks,
Mike.