dgText

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 31 13:54:38 EST 2011

Yes, after the initial euphoria of going gold with a product, who wants to return to the tedium of documentation? I have foresworn to never document anything I do. If the end user cannot figure it out on his own, I've designed a lousy interface. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it! heh heh

Bob