Printing

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jan 30 17:50:30 EST 2011

Hi Tom,

My current program prints centered cards with these:

case "Page Setup..."
            set the printMargins to 48,18,18,18
            answer page setup as sheet
            break
        case "Print Card"
            print this cd
            break

The size of the stack is 754 x 1092

HTH,

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>