An idea on multithreading implementation

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 22:34:25 EST 2011

Geoff wrote:
> To those proposing a SWF player, why would that be better than an
> improvement in native LC graphics performance?
Sorry for taking this discussion in a different direction folks as I
never even looked at the title of the thread... just replied to what I
read. ooophs.

But since you ask Geoff, can't speak for anyone else, but the static
graphics that I use for (a very few) of my projects don't require any
performance enhancements. A browser control and working plugin for
Linux as well as an embeddable SWF player however, opens up a lot of
new territory. It's all just a matter of perspective and I hope that
each group gets what they need eventually. ;)

...now back your *your* topic at hand that I'm stomping around in and
trashing unmercifully.

Best regards,
David C.