Live LiveCode Code Event looking for presenters

Calvin Waterbury cjw at eml.cc
Sat Jan 29 17:53:05 EST 2011

Hi Richmond,

I tend to be more optimistic on people's responses.  :)

As afar as Linux is concerned, you piqued mu interest as I have been
watching Linux with a keen eye for years.  When I went to check out how
Torvald's O/S was doing, I found this...

http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200807-201101-bar

Not very encouraging, is it.  Linux may not be a "wild coyote lurking on
the fringes," but at #5 of 5 and only 0.75%, Linux has it's work cut out
for itself.

FMI - If you know of other sites that have different results, please let
me know.  I always like to get a comprehensive perspective.

Fair winds,
Calvin