Project Madness

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 28 18:38:17 EST 2011

Someone sent me an email with a bunch of math questions that I was supposed to answer as quickly as I could and then at the end it asked me to name a color and a tool. I randomly (I thought) picked red hammer.

I scrolled down to the end and to my horror and disbelief the email said, "You picked red hammer didn't you?" It then went on to explain that over 98% of people will say red hammer. Now I KNOW I did not come out of the womb that way! I've been PROGRAMMED DAMMIT! o.O

Bob