SPAM Square Up

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 18:05:51 EST 2011

FYI -- I am not connected with these guys at all. I just got my credit card reader from squareup.com for free and can now accept credit card payments for my work (American Express too.) Very cool and free. They send you the reader after signing up for the app. It works on iPhone, iPad and Android. At first I thought it was weird and suspect but after major research it turns out they are the creator of Twitter along with the guy from digg and a bunch of investors offering this.

Anyway I think - get it while it's free.
-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net