[Semi-OT] some images from our upcomming iOS LiveCode built game

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jan 28 14:04:37 EST 2011

Folks,

Following the friday spirit, I share with you guys some images from
our upcoming LiveCode built iOS Game. Be aware that all this is still
work in progress. Our game is a unique twist on code breaking +
adventure game.

(our development phase main screen)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/img_0432.png

(our maian level)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/img_0433.png

(our japan level)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/img_0434.png

(our norsk level)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/img_0435.png

The game is being developed by me and my friends on our spare time and
we hope will reach beta status soon.

I am not the artist, I am just the coder, my friend Raphael is the
artist and he is quite gifted.

Cheers
andre
PS: as soon as it is ready, we'll let everyone here know