RevBrowserPrint Problems

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Wed Jan 26 07:39:22 EST 2011

Ahh!  Makes perfect sense.  Now I wonder why I was expecting anything more
in the first place.  Thanks for this explanation, Jan.  I guess this would
be an area for LiveCode to improve but I'm not sure how this would be done
since printing via revBrowser seems out of LiveCodes' hands.  The only
solution I can imagine (which I haven't tried yet) would be to toy with
printing snapshots, but I'm sure this would produce pretty poor quality of
text on the print out.  I'll more than likely just have to design an
interface which work around this somehow.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Softwae