Chopping Up A Paragraph into chunks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 26 00:03:09 EST 2011

On 1/25/11 9:57 PM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> This should   be done with the wordoffset function, using the "words to
> skip" to advantage.

Except that wordOffset looks for a string match, and we're looking for a
number of words instead. Your actual example works.

It wasn't clear to me whether the chunks should be a random number per
field, or a set size based on a random number, but after re-reading the
original it looked like he wanted the same number of words per field.
Whichever it should be, now he has two ways to do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com