Student Observations on Weekly Presentations

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Tue Jan 25 18:34:34 EST 2011

Thanks for the comments Calvin!

The encouragement and constructive comments are very motivating. The
sessions are certainly informal - in my view the lower and more fun the
expectations the more it will encourage other people to give it a go -
really everyone has something to show that others can enjoy and learn from.

Also, for now we are experimenting with formats and techniques - so I think
you will see a lot of cool tools being added to the mix in the coming weeks
- think of it as beta for now with a more professional launch towards the
time of the conference - at least that's my excuse :)