Feature support by deployment type - the state of the art?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 07:35:42 EST 2011

Thanks Andre - good advice. I wasn't aware that the revlet player was quite that immature.

Fortunately, my immediate requirements are for demonstration purposes only - and demos are supposed to break, aren't they? ;-)

However, if the demos prove successful, I'd definitely need a robust browser player for any ensuing project/product development.

Here's hoping that a new version player materialises (very) soon, so that I can demo the concept, based on sticking with LiveCode for the real project/product - especially as LiveCode is my first and only development language!
Best,
Keith..