[OT][ANN] TimeMachine

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Jan 25 04:16:14 EST 2011

Dear List Members,

Sometimes we make a joke of this, but it is essential to the useful
operation of this list that *everyone* on the list respects the rules,
which have been imposed for very good reason. Clearly you are all
aware of the no politics and religion rule, but some of you may have
forgotten that politeness and respect to others is equally required.

It is NOT acceptable for any list member, however long standing, to be
blatantly and deliberately rude on list, to another member.

it is NOT acceptable for any list member to air their religious views
on list.

This list is here for the purpose of helping each other to use
LiveCode. Once it degenerates into namecalling and abusing each others
views, that will be impossible. We are an extremely diverse group,
with wildly differing, and often strongly held opinions. Never assume
another list member holds the same views as you do! Embrace the
diversity. Get back to helping each other out with coding. Say
whatever you like to each other, OFF LIST, but on list we require
politeness, respect, and absolutely no religion or politics. Ever. For
any reason. From anybody.

This thread is dead.

Warm Regards,

Heather