[OT][ANN] TimeMachine

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 24 19:36:59 EST 2011

No worries Scott. Thanks. I've actually had a nice private chat with the original poster who assured me he had no intention of offending anyone, which I also had no intention of. I thought I was putting together a rather witty tongue-half-in-cheek response to the whole extremist thing. Oh well. Some people don't get my humor.

Bob