Weird Save/Quit behavior

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Jan 23 20:35:36 EST 2011

I just finished making some widespread changes to around 50 or so scripts of controls in various substacks of my main stack.  After compiling them and cIosing their script editor windows, I selected Save from the File menu and got a window listing the main stack and every one of its substacks, claiming it was saving them all.  Then I quit the application.  LC opened up every stack with a script in it that had been changed (and presumably saved) and asked me if I wanted to save it!!

In the past, I've complained about being able to quit LC and not always getting a warning about the need to save.  Maybe LC is making up for those occasions by needlessly saving everything twice!

Pete Haworth